Monday, August 8, 2011

A Date with ah Dear

It was a random date with ah dear at the end of May. Mid Valley and The Garden were not my favorite shopping malls during my university life. But, we go there quite often recently after graduation. We were just loitering around the two malls and we saw a newly opened (as we had never seen it before) bubble tea shop, named Gong Cha at The Garden mall. I think bubble tea is the latest trend in Malaysia huh..

Gong Cha, whose bubble tea is nicer than chatime. Chatime is overrated. 
I simply love rich and creamy milk tea. However, nothing beats the one I had in Taipei (will be posted up soon) .

Read the 3 ways of enjoying its signature milk tea.

after stirring the milk tea, it is milky and very creamy :)
the richness of the fresh milk foam blended well with the tea is simply awesome~

one for me, one for dear :)

hey, who is this malay girl (=3=)zzz ignore it

aah hmm, how about our lunch? korean food~ yay, it was my first attempt to Korean food!

Ko Hyang, a Korean restaurant located opposite to Ding Tai Fung. They serve delicious korean food with reasonable price.

korean side dishes 

the bean sprouts soup is simple yet tasty

seafood soup, not bad

stir fried squid in spicy sauce, it is quite spicy. this dish goes pretty well with the soup.

last but not least, my funny dear, head big big :P

:)

No comments: