Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tokyo street | Pavilion

Perhaps Tokyo street is now one the hottest attractions in Pavilion.
It is located at the original place of an artistic furniture shop and art gallery at level 6. 
It was a Saturday, we went to pavilion after my tiring tests. Thanks dear for waiting me for more than 3 hours alone. and he actually bought me a lovely lunch while he was waiting. He is such a caring bf (>///<)b ..who is always beside me when I am down~

again my bulky cam was not with me. 3GS was playing the important role to take all these pic.
and i used 美图秀秀, the awesome app to edit the pic.
Japanese style effect was applied to create the beautiful mood of the Japanese street. :)

Tokyo street :)

Oreo chocolate + pop eggs from Ochado.
I don't really like ice blended. It had too much of ice which was not well blended.
But pop eggs are something interesting. They simply look like the normal pearls in bubble tea but they are not chewy. They pop and burst with sweet coffee liquid when bites just like eating roes.

 
The Loaf opened a shop here selling Oyaki, a kind of Japanese bun. RM2.90 each.


Sweet oyaki, Green tea and choc banana.

 
Green tea oyaki
The bun is so soft and it is fully filled with green tea cream. 

 
Japanese curry oyaki
crispy skin + delicious curry fillings. Dear said it tastes like curry puff. =3=


I was quite surprise to find this well-known Ramen chain in Tokyo street,
 

 
Spicy Miso Ramen. (non halal)
it looks simple but tastes awesome~ 
probably the best ramen I have ever had. the soup is yummy to the last spoonful. 

 
salmon+roes rice
simple yet so delicious. but their ramen is still the best.

I love the concept of Tokyo street :) 

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: