Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Street Cafe | Sunway Pyramid

We stopped at The Street Cafe while we were loitering around Asian Avenue at Sunway Pyramid. Yay, another Korean food post :) I'm really lazy to bring my bulky camera out recently, so pls be expected to see more pic taken by using my 3GS.

This little Korean corner is selling Korean street food which is located right opposite to Gasoline.

Some unique Korean drinks. A bottle of plum juice n a can of pear juice :) RM4.90 each.

Beautiful pic :P

The plum juice is slightly too sour whereas the pear juice tastes like aloe vera juice.

Kimchi, I never like it.

It looks like sweet and sour but it tastes totally different. I couldn't describe the taste.. However, it is nothing special.

Crispy chicken and Korean rice cakes in spicy sauce. The fried chicken is super duper crispy which has given a high contrast of texture to the chewy rice cakes. :) the sauce is kinda spicy.

Lastly, as usual, the post is ended by a pic of my big head dear :3

See ya :)
check out some gorgeous app:
Blog posted using BlogPress
Pictures edited using 美图秀秀
Text added using Phonto


No comments: