Friday, April 17, 2009

BOOOM !! FINALLY!!

TODAY :

jack's birthday
"super happy birthday , jack !!
do take care of yourself
enjoy your life
n all the best
miss you !! "


result is out !!
hmm hmm hmm ...
got an A- in my Moral2
ok..fine..i had really tried my best..



finally taken off my braces!!
painful? happy? regret? sad?
yup..all in one..
i'm moody now..



my teeth are not so straight n neat enough
but they are better than before
hmm..
i have to wear another braces for the next of my whole life..
although i can take it off anytime when i want..it really makes me uncomfortable..
i can't speak well with this new braces.. :(

i still remember..
about 2years ago, i had decided to put on braces
i told him this is because i want to have a nice n sweet smile when i take my wedding photos..
wahahaha.. XP


here i wanna thanks to
my dad
n
my mum
n
him
n
doctors
n
nurses
n
everyone who is supporting me always
(friends n siblings, muakss, i love you all)

thank you very much
thank you for giving me such a beautiful(i think la) smile
haha





4 comments:

kehweh said...

ya, good to see your teeth back...
beside,congrat to your amazing result ya!

SquallSaw said...

Oh! You had and have a blogspot! I dunno! Haha...
Your appearance changes during the 1st day of the class... A bit cannot recognize you.
Finally, you are prettier and can talk properly (^o^)

aries said...

ying qian...ur smile is so sweet..i like it ^^

Chloe said...

eee..yijie n jia jie r here..
hehe..thanks thanks :)