Monday, April 6, 2009

Secret Recipe.Jusco.Seremban

040409
my 1st saturday in my holiday
i went out for a date wit my dear at jusco,s'ban..
we went to hav our tea time at secret recipe..
hmm..the thought of eating at secret recipe seldom crossed my mind..
unless ther r promotions or birthday celebrations..
n my favorite cake in secret recipe is chocolate banana cake~
since my dear came out wit tis suggestion..so let's go for some cheese cakessss~



we ordered chocolate ice with cream n we shared together..


my dear ordered chocolate cheese cake at RM6.30
tis is yummy~so rich in choc n cheese~

lemon cheese cake @ RM6.30
nice nice nice~i like the sourness n sweetness of lemon wit cheese~
yum yum~ >ω<
me n dear
oppsss..
my hair is sooo messy >.<
actually i planned to make cheese cake at home tat day..
but but but..
after eating those cakes..i totally cancelled off the plan..
my tummy was so 'cheesssy' n full~
hehehe~
ok..i will make it another day :)

No comments: