Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza 2009

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is coming again!
It is only RM2 for each rice-based sushi on Kaiten Belt
from 13-16 April 2009 for members in West Malaysia
and 20-23 April 2009 for members in East Malaysia.
So,I went to Sushi King with my sis today..
Well,this was our 1st visit to Sushi King Bonanza..haha
Thanks to Mr.Tee who borrowed his precious Sushi King Card for us..
Thank you so much!
I only managed to take few photos
because i couldn't wait to start eating my yummy sushi~
wahaha~ XP




Here are our hot green tea~
After taken the photo on the left,
my sis asked me to turn the cup so that the logo of Sushi King can be seen..
as in the photo on the right.. :DD


Various kind of sushi on the Kaiten Belt..
After an about 2hours war with sushi,
we K.O. 16plates of sushi!! = =
We were so full until I almost vomit..

I feel that there are lesser types of sushi today if compare to usual..
especially less purple plate 1..
maybe is because we went there too early(?) haha..
however,we are still satisfy with those cheap and yummy sushi :DDDDD
So,don't miss out this event ~





After that,we went shopping at Terminal 1
and we had our tea time at Easy Way~
lol..I wonder what is our stomachs made of..
how can we eat n drink so much!
(i know this is the reason why we are so fat = ='')




My favorite bubble tea~I can't resist it~


My sis bought this..the bamboo flute!~♪
We are learning and playing it now :)





let's continue to countdown~


wuhuu~
4 !~

I look so funny and extremely stupid in this photo..
yup..me in specs..I bought the specs at about 1year ago..but I never wear it outside..
because my mum said I look like Betty in 'Ugly Betty' !! *sob T___T
(I'm wearing braces too!)







1 comment:

No Na Me said...

yos, let's play flute 3 chong zhou!! with me oso la of cos.. i hv one at homey!