Saturday, April 25, 2009

mmu prom night

it has been quite a long time i didn't update my blog
haha,this is simply because i have a really simple n boring life
which means nothing special happens offenly in my life XP
.
.
thanks to him who always brings me out n frees me from the jail of boringness
.
.
240409
i had attended mmu prom night at sunway hotel with him n some friends..
i'm not a mmu student..ya..i study in uniten k..haha
so i was invited by him as his partner.. :)
.
.
not much photos was taken that day
cause his camera was going to out of battery >,<
.
.

some photos of us

dear,u look smart n handsome..hehe

yup yup..black colour is the best color for fatty me

i didn't have a nice make up that day

because i forgot to bring my lipstick

actually the main reason is i'm not good in grooming..haha


some captures inside the hall

the gentlemen n pretties of the night :)

they r always funny . crazy n nice

nicholas with us

he is such a nice guy

i knew him since fews years ago in mmu

(to nic: sorry, no photoshop for those pic,

i think they look nice n natural enough

hehe :D)

.

.

.

.

after the prom night

we went to euphoria(mos)

this was my 1st time to go clubbing

although i'm a noob in tempo n music

i still can feel the fantastic n crazy rhythm of the music

which can make your body moves n dances automatically

n i felt that my heart was beating madly with the tempo

besides,the lightning is awesome

n no smoking there :D

i heart u

can u hear it?

i really had a wonderful night

thank you for everything

.

.

.

:)

No comments: