Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fong Lye @ The Garden

06 February 2010

It's March now but I'm still doing my fabulous February posts = =+
less than 3weeks i will have my final exam wuh T___T then internship
i miss February luuuu! ~

ehmm. . this post is about a visit to Fong Lye the Taiwanese restaurant
at The Garden, Mid Valley


'' let me cc, what r them eating ~ ''
nyak nyak~ curi-curi looking others as we cant decide what to order ma :P

so. . here comes our foods :

my likey sweet potato ball RM5.30 地瓜球
it's a kind of chewy thingy with sweet potato taste~ yummy~ ♥


on the right : BBQ pork rice set RM 19.80 烧肉饭 (猪)
mine. . not bad . . nice ^^ ♥


3 varity supreme diced chic set (hmm?) RM19.80 三杯鸡套餐


side dishes that come with the sets
yummy ~ ♥




overall : a bit salty but still berry delicious :)
pretty big portion too

hehe ♥


haha ♥


No comments: