Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My diary

I have got myself a new way to record my daily thought and feeling. yup yup, I bet some of you might have known what app i am using by simply looking at the notecards below.  Notica app !! wow~ you guessed it right~ I really like the effect of the notecard created by using notica. It is simple yet so lovely. don't you think so? :)

   
 
I love the way I smile like an idiot~ wahaha~
I know I am a lucky person. I always appreciate every chances or opportunities I have. However, it is always hard for me to make the best choice.. I can't even define what does the word 'best' meant to me.. is it what I want the most? My situation has reminded me of the poem 'The Road Not Taken'. Nobody knows how and where the road will lead you to.. and there is no turning back.. .. ahhh !

yes, nothing beats the blue sky. Let's hope for a better future. Peace

:)




 

No comments: