Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the end of the year

is the festival season.

 it was my first time to eat instant rice ball.
i can cook tang yuan for my mum. proud :P
nah, they look like fishballs with sweet fillings~

 i have a christmas tree on my desktop. blek :P
merry christmas! sorry for the late christmas wish.

bbq with friends on the christmas night. :D
they are the bbq experts ah. too nice and satisfied!

no fireworks but an unworthy new year dinner with friends.
i was happy with the wine but i don't drink much.
water best matches with wine but not coke. i don't take sweet wine.

unfortunately
i had no chance to use the cam which is attached with a little tamron 25mm f1.6 lens.
as the frame grabber burned together with my motherboard.
and sorry my stubbornness burned your com too.

the bad ending of my 2010.
hope for the best lucky 2011.
world peace.

instagram is love :D

h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o
guess for a five letter word.
the answer is in the post.
easy la haha. just for fun
have a nice day :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u like wine? then i bring some wine back to malaysia na~

Chloe said...

i perfer beer haha..

Unknown said...

then kingfisher beer lor~