Sunday, November 28, 2010

my birthday post

 24 nov 2010
when i'm getting older, birthday celebration is getting unexcited to me.. a simple celebration with the loved one and a simple birthday cake is satisfied and truly appreciated.. my birthday always fall on the nov sch holiday since my kindergarten until my university study now.. thanks to ar keng and jimui them for a super unforgettable(/unforgivable :P) belated birthday celebration last year haha.. it was sth 18SG for audiences aged 18 or over only (non-excessive violent/horrifying scenes) XP 
on the day of my birthday this year, tons of birthday wishes in FB n msg, a birthday cake, and the once a year birthday song, yes, it is a warm n blissful birthday celebration for me~ million thanks to my friends n family :D

they have nice cheese cakes

the number of candles is increasing = =''

make a wish to the God of Birthday Cake before blowing up the candles :)

thanks to my broda for the cake
this pic is too cool.. broda with my bit n da the forever love

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yer!!!!! love that pic!!!! mummy not with u??? me too..nothing excitted anymore with my birthday....:(

Chloe said...

got ar, but she doesn't like cheese cake lo..