Saturday, November 27, 2010

instagr.am

if u r following my facebook or twitter recently, 
u will definitely know that i like to upload my photo via instagr.am lately~ 
instagr.am is a free app that allows 11 types of instant editing effects and fast photo sharing :)

 vintage roses by Earlybird effect
♥ the effects from instagram

the only thing that i dislike instagr.am is that it doesn't allow the excess of non-instagr.am(esp. facebook) viewer to all your photos at once:(  
perhaps an album has to be created by your own(in facebook) to collect all your photos huh


random post! will be updated soon~
ah i'm too lazy n' moody
holiday is going to end soon very soon! wuwuwu T^T
my last sem of my degree life! noooo~
ta~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ~



2 comments:

Orange said...

Hey, I'm playing instagram too~ may I noe ur username in instagram?

Chloe said...

sure :D
my username is yingqian..how abt urs?
btw, u r so early~ur comment is at 5am arr..haha XD