Sunday, December 13, 2009

bb




bb = bery boring

camwhoring using my webcam T__T

actually i hav many things to do
study for quiz la
do assignment la
prepare resume for intern la
but i'm bery lazy n moody to start~~~

 i wan to complaint n i start complaint now
i dun wan go interview for industrial training T__T
i dun wan i dun wan i dun wan
any company wan accept me without interview?
wuwuwuno

y must i open my mouth to talk?
i tot we were all taught to b a quite person since we were in our primary sch

silent is guilty
ppl wil think u r boring n arrogant n dislike u if u r nt 38 enuf to gossip with them
arrrrrr
fine


as wat u think
i'm impolite
coz i 'purposely' open my mouth at the wrong timing


so i use a book to cover up my mouth! lahhh~
i hav many more to complaint
....

keep silent
 


n also use the book to cover up my pimples~~ :P
i hav to attend to a talk tomolo morning
go oi oi luuu~
good nite luuu~



p/s: i sincerely apologize for wat i hav done 'wrongly' n really sorry for my 'impoliteness'
aihhh

stop blaming my parents!im super polite to my family members n relatives n friends (everyone lo)!






5 comments:

Jason said...

u mean PCI ????

kehweh said...

nope..

u good u perfect enuf..

Chloe said...

jason..no la!i din talk tat time..n he din scold me pun..haha..

iz_boonjian said...

u today jz asked by lecturer to teach infront class...
Hav to speak also^^...lol

Chloe said...

haha..i'm nt good in speaking..so i dun think u guys understand wat was i talking abt jz now.. >,<