Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fullhouse @ Sunway Pyramid

25 December 2009
yes! I went to the newly open Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Cafe
at Sunway Pyramid
during the Christmas day~
with my dear la, yijie la, jessie la n ah keng lo :D

Part I
here we have our lunch !


fullhouse
nice decoration n everything looks new
comfortable environment but it's crowded

by keng


cute menu ~ love the drawing ~



ah keng can't sit diam diam
pattern banyak banyak



5 of us with 3 types of dishes


Wok-Sear Chicken Chop RM16.90
like the black pepper raisin source :)
quite small potion



Pan-Sear Dory Fish (RM14.90) and Smooties Fruities Fish (RM22.90)


n each with different drinks :)


Yijie's Honeydew Peach Puree Blended (RM6.90)


Jessie's Lavender Lemon Blended (RM6.90) and my dear's Honeydew Milk (RM7.90)


my favorite Peppermint Chocolate Blended (RM6.90) and Keng's Lime Juice (RM3.90)


To be continued . . .





2 comments:

kehweh said...

no me pun ...sad la me..

Chloe said...

next post got la~ haha