Thursday, August 20, 2009

kim gary @ sungai wang plaza

after a week break..
i'm having lots of tests, quizzes n assignments to complete..
sien dao..no mood..
so i have to abandon my blog for a while
i just got my new external flash last saturday..
but i have no time to try it out ..

i went to kim gary wit him to hav our dinner tat day..

hmm...let the photos tell the story..
again about what i had eaten = =
ya..i eat i snap n i post..haha


country set RM13.90
pork chop n sausages in black paper sauce with spaghetti
served with veges n a sunny egg


stone grilled rice set RM15.90
grilled rice topping with curry pork chop,veges n sunny egg


drinks come with the set


soups

playing with the soup


my sunshine

my ugly hair style


i gain 2kg after the break!!
= =''
fatty fatty fatty


in bad mood now
coz i cant do well in my test
tired la
tata

3 comments:

aries said...

me too in bad mood ler ying qian...
so sien.. test 1 only.. spoiled mood d...
i did alot mistake ler..
the KIM GARY in sg wang always so crowded one ler..i went there once too :)

Jason said...

Everyone gain weight during the break... hahaha

Chloe said...

yijie..this was my 1st time at ther..i dun really like ther coz it is too packed until vy uncomfortable.. >,<

jason..u gain weight too?i tot u r getting fitter.. :D