Wednesday, August 12, 2009

happy birthday miss naughty


100809
lubby a.k.a. miss lu or lubby du
is now 1year old luuu~
haha..she is a GR that my bf bought her from malacca
y m i calling her miss naughty?
the answer is very simple
because she is very naughty lo
ya..she is tooo..over playful
she likes to bully strangers
every time when i visit to my bf's house
she will keep jumping to hug me and lick me..
until i can't tahan and my hands are all wet with her saliva = =
but i still like her very much~she is too cute~
now she has grown 10+ times huger within a year
muakss muakss~xoxo
lub,hope u grow healthy and happily ever after~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

kehweh said...

happy birthday ^^

aries said...

ying qian, ur lubby aka miss naughty looks very innocent ler in the pic..
cute! ^^

Chloe said...

yalo~looks innocent but naughty XD
and she always do sth vy funny~

啊量 said...

happy birthday
hi,你好

Chloe said...

hi,james..thanks for coming..
nice to meet u :)