Saturday, May 9, 2009

moody weekend

09 may 09 . . . moody

i didn't go back to my hometown this weekend
this is because my mum has gone to thailand for meeting
and therefore we will not celebrate mother's day tomorrow :(
however i hope we can replace the celebration on next weekend


. . . . .

i went swimming with my friends yesterday
thanks for them to bring me along
else i will become crazy staying in the big oven
the weather is really really super duper hot recently
so nice of them wanted to teach me swim some more
haha
but i refused cause i'm really lazy to move = =

. . . . .


i will have my principles of management test on next friday
i have totally no mood to study
really dislike this kind of subject
which is extremely boring
haiiiizzzzzzzzz

hmmm
. . . . .
i miss u
. . . . .



. . . . .

this is the 1st gif i did long time ago
just for fun
haha
kinda funny rite ? XP


super bi!! yeh!!


sorry
i'm sucha lousy gf
study hard
and take care


No comments: