Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Supermodels


23 January 2010

Photo shooting with my Bit & Da. My supermodels !


Bit Bit, my Mr. sunny shinning sunshine


with his yummy chicken meat stick


Miss nini Da, my lovely black beauty


she looks like a little bear bear with her cute little ears ~


sleeping beauty


carpet Bit









carpet Da

They are part of my family since i was in form 1. Bit was given by one of my dad's Indian friends and Da was born near my house. Both of them are middle size and mix breed but niniDa is smaller, she is a little naughty and playful mei mei. They have brighten my life! I love them so much! I want both of them to live happily and healthily with me forever yeh!
aware : They are fierce and they bark at strangers, cause they only love me :P

more bit bit's photos at @ facebook .. feel free to join ~ :D




2 comments:

kehweh said...

nice ...and so many name for one dog...lolz

keng said...

i like the second pic~