Wednesday, July 8, 2009

sweet chat cafe @ the mines



sweet chat cafe is a dessert cafe that serves oriental desserts, fusion dishes, light meals as well as cold and hot beverages.
we tried some of their desserts
>>>

pulut hitam(black sticky rice with coconut milk)
with peanut & black sesame tong yuen
it is a bit too sweet but i like the peanut tong yuen~


durian pancake
this is a fantastic dessert after meal
inside are the mixture of durian and soft cream
the skin is so soft too which makes the overall texture really nice
.
.
.
.

my sweetest dessert~~

see my natural curly hair = =
.
.
.
the end of my 080709

cant gt nice photos recently :(
aihhh
hence nt much photos in my recent post

3 comments:

Jason said...

Okay ! Miss Sexy ! Where will you take us next week. I chatted about jogoya this afternoon . Sounds impressive . Can u bring us there this week ? I would like to see that . haha...

I wonder how would you look like in short hair. Go try a high fashion short hair style la. haha

kehweh said...

wher is the next part of your wonderland story ?
sudenly end like tat ..lazy la u~

Chloe said...

lol..this week?cannot coz i'm going bc to my hometown..if i'm not wrong..jogoya gt supper promotion now..buy2 free 1..
= = if i cut short hair i will gt bc my secondary sch look arrr..haha

haha..i'm really lazy to do the wonderland aldy:P
gt the lots of ideas in my mind but nt in mood..
n it's actually vy waste time..coz i'm nt pro luuu
= =